Edwin Allen High School Alumni Association Mission & Purpose
The mission of the Association is to promote, preserve and perpetuate the collegiate ties between past students themselves as well as the Edwin Allen High School – Frankfield, Clarendon and to provide assistance to the school, its students and faculty on a continual basis.
In order to carry out this mission the Association shall:
1) Promote social interaction between members and their guest;
2) Sponsor, promote, and engage in ventures of a social, recreational and cultural nature that benefits the school;
3) To cooperate with other organizations that have objective in whole or in part, similar to that of the Association.
4) Contribute financial and other resources as determined by the Association, for charitable and educational purposes;
5) Promote the name of Edwin Allen High School in the United States of America;
6) Serve as a resource to EAHSAA; and
7) Conduct the affairs of the Association in accordance with the duly enacted by-laws, the laws of the State of New York, United States and Jamaica West Indies.